- Labor & Cost Savings – No Rewiring Required Strong compatibility with EFL (existing electronic fluorescent) ballasts minimizes downtime of replacing previous fluorescent lamp job easy.
- Safety & Reliability – Protecting from Over current Leads to Longevity of EFL Ballasts It actively responds to output voltage fluctuation in EFL ballasts
- Remarkable Energy Savings (Up to 50%) in Comparison with EFL High power efficiency of the built-in converter in LED tube lamps saves energy with power factor 0.96
- Long Lifespan No built-in electrolytic condenser, Efficient controlling heat system, 50,000 hour guarantee (With 12 hour daily use, it lasts for over 10 years)
- Vast application – Applicable to both mechanical and electronic ballast
- Eco-friendly – Mercury-free, Lead-free, Cadmium-free. (result: Carbon emission drop by 50% more)
- CL light source used
- Certification – UL acquired (No. 4786516289), DLC acquired(Document being issued at the moment), Federal Government of USA procurement acquired, Patent (Ballast, South Korea), KC (Korea Certification No.YJ11002-15001) acquired, South Korean Government procurement acquired (No.22874316), ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Non-flickering like other low quality t8 led lamps
Our clients using our T8 LED tube lamp within Korea
Kookmin Bank, Gachon University Gil Medical Center, Third ROK Army, etc.
: Out-sourced at ENT with ENT logo on this model.